Happy Monday! Here’s a little motivation and inspiration to kick off your week.
As graphic designers, we sometimes fall prey to procrastination and we may even feel down at times. These graphic design quotes will hopefully lift your mood and encourage you to do what you do best.
So without further ado, here are the motivational quotes that are sure to inspire you to do great things.
1. Good design is a lot like clear thinking made visual.
2. Don’t worry about people stealing your design work. Worry about the day they stop.
3. Designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
4. Stop looking at yourself as a designer, and start thinking of yourself as a deliverer of ideas.
5. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
6. Good design is obvious. Great design is transparent.
7. Design is intelligence made visible.
8. Be stimulated by rejection.
9. Design isn’t finished until somebody is using it.
10. An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.
Hope this helps your Monday blues! 😉
From the Zeal Design Team.